If writing is your passion or you are working in the antiques industry, we want to hear from you! Share your expertise and knowledge with our readers by contributing your articles to Clubhouse Interiors Blog. The Clubhouse team really enjoys reading the articles you submit and we are always interested in hearing new tips and techniques that you share with us.
What’s Write For Us?
Writing for Clubhouse Interiors allows you or your business to gain exposure from a recognized authority site in the online antiques industry. Each article we feature will consist of your contact information, your store or business, and can include link(s) to your website and social media platforms.
Your article will also be sent out on our mailing list to fellow dealers and buyers, as well as being shared on all of our social media pages. No article will ever be removed from our site or edited without first asking permission from the author.
- If you want an article published for free please be aware this is a UK based Antique Dealer blog. All articles submitted must have a unique and interesting spin which compliments our current content. Articles must be relevant to an aspect of the antiques industry, furniture restoration or fit with our general theme.
- We will publish articles we deem to be less relevant and promotional but we charge £100 GBP for this service – please email admin firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your article. All sponsored articles can contain ‘do-follow’ links to your website.
- Articles must be to a professional standard, with a word count of around 500. All articles will be proof read before publishing.
- Articles must be original content.
- Any images used must be high resolution.
If writing for Clubhouse Interiors is for you please email admin at email@example.com